The Aastra 6757i is an IP telephone perfectly suited for the demands of an office, so it’s not surprising that it remains one of our best-selling models. Its modern design and capabilities naturally lends itself to the needs of frequent telephone users who want to have upscale features while maintaining dependability and ease of use. Aside from the full-duplex speakerphone and premium voice reception/delivery offered by all Aastra IP phones, the Aastra 6757i also delivers many convenient design advantages. This includes a large 144 x 128 pixel backlit LCD display face to view XML-supported text and video updates, a large data storage capacity for directories, logs, and other reference lists, and 6 softkeys that can be set to a specific context and an additional 12 programmable keys for practicality. With the Aastra 6757i, shared calls, bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom, local 3-way conference calling, and the ability to sustain up to 9 simultaneous calls are all easily executed. It also has the ability to evolve: Aastra 536M and Aastra 560M expansion modules can be added to provide additional programmable keys that you may require now or in the future.
Implementing the Aastra 6757i is easily accomplished as it utilizes un-encumbering Ethernet cables, is fully interoperable with popular IP Telephony platforms, has a simple setup and configuration, and can be enhanced with future upgrades (making it not just a device, but an infrastructure asset). All of these features make the Aastra 6757i the ideal IP phone for the telephone-dependent receptionist, administrative assistant, call-center attendant or executive. Please see below for more product details.
Part of the Aastra family of IP telephones, the 6757i is ideally suited for executives and heavy telephone users who require more one touch feature keys and a large screen to take full advantage of XML based programs. .
Why use Aastra 6757i?
Exceptional Features and Value in a Fully Featured, Expandable IP Telephone. The 5677i from Aastra offers powerful features and flexibility in a standards based, carrier-grade advanced level expandable IP telephone. With a sleek and elegant design, large 144 x 128 pixel graphical backlit LCD display and 6 dynamic context-sensitive softkeys, the 6757i is fully interoperable with leading IP Telephony platforms, offering advanced XML capability to access custom applications and support for up to 9 calls simultaneously.
Aastra 6757i Features
- XML Browser
The Aastra 6757i is equipped with XML browser capabilities and an extra large display with dynamic softkeys to easily access customized services and applications. Create internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the Aastra 6757i to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
- Enhanced Call Management
With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists and 12 programable keys, the Aastra 6757i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. Features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and local 3-way conference increase call flexibility and control.
The Aastra 6757i offers two different module extension options. It supports up to three Aastra 536M modules, each offering 36 keys with LED indicators to create a feature rich attendant console. Or, it will also support up to three of the advanced Aastra 560M modules, each offering 60 keys with a screen based LCD display and LED system.
- Remarkable Audio
All Aastra IP telephones offer full-duplex speakerphone with excellent voice clarity and delivery. With years of experience in telecommunications and telephone design, Aastra can ensure superior voice quality on every product we sell.
- Simplified Deployment
From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra family of IP telephones are designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
|Product Core Features
- Up to 9 call appearance lines
- Shared Call and Bridged Line
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- XML browser
- Personal directory
- Call forward/Call transfer/Call waiting
- Caller and calling line information
- Callers log
- Local 3-way conference
- Intercom with auto-answer
- Redial list
- Do Not Disturb
- Live dial pad or pre-dial support
- Digium’s Asterisk Business Edition – supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF),Intercom
- BroadSoft’s BroadWorks enhanced SIP – supports Shared Call Appearances, Busy Lamp Field (BLF), CommPilot Call Manager
- Nortel’s MCS 5100/5200 SIP supports Conferencing, Voicemail, and NAT Traversal
- Sylantro’s SIP – supports Bridged Line Appearances (BLA), ComCierge, Call Park/Pickup, Conference
- 23.5 cm W x 20.8 cm D x 8.0 cm H(9.3”W x 8.2”D x 3.2”H)
- 940 g (33.0 oz)
- 4 positions footstand
- Wall mountable
- AC wall adapter included
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Full-duplex quality speakerphone
- Modular headset connector with built-in amplifier
- Non-amplified business headsets are recommended
- Display and Indicator
- 144x128 pixels graphical LCD display
- Soft white backlight for user comfort in any lighting environment
- Configurable for Always On, Always Off, or Auto (power saving)
- LED for call and message waiting indicator
- Feature Keys
- 4 call appearance lines with LEDs
- 4 navigational keys
- 12 customizable softkeys with LEDs programmable up to 30 functions
- 8 predefined hard keys
- Speakerphone/Headset toggle
- 2 volume keys
- Expansion Module
- Aastra 536M – 36-keys paper label module with LEDs
- Scalable up to 3 modules or 108 keys.
- No additional external power required; direct power from phone
- Aastra 560M – 60-keys LCD module with LEDs
- Scalable up to 3 modules or 180 keys.
- No additional external power required; direct power from phone
- Multi-lingual support – English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
- Downloadable language pack support for customization and additional language translations
- Country-specific call progress tones and cadences
- Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports
- Manual or Dynamic Host Configuration
- Protocol (DHCP) IP address setup
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- Quality of Service (QOS) support – IEEE
- 802.1 p/Q VLAN and priority tagging,
- Type of Services (TOS), and Differentiated
- Services Code Point
- Network Address Translation (NAT) support
- Integrated HTTP/HTTPS server for web administration and maintenance including a built-in troubleshooting section
- Mass deployment via central provisioning of user configuration files – TFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- Redundant server support
- Local backup registrar and/or proxy server
- Protocols / Codecs
- IETF SIP (RFC3261 and associated RFCs)
- G.711 μ-law / A-law
- User and administrator level passwords
- Encryption of configuration files
- HTTPS configuration download and web management
- Phone lock with PIN